Check out our openings, and submit your resume using the form below!
Current Job Openings
Cureton Midstream is currently seeking a Measurement Technician to join our Northeast Operations team located in Keenesburg, CO.
Position Title: Measurement Technician
Reports to: Operations Manager
Hourly Rate Range (depending on experience): $28-$48/hour
Location: Keenesburg, CO
About Cureton Midstream
Founded in 2016, Cureton is a growth oriented, Denver based midstream company focused on developing and operating infrastructure to transport and process hydrocarbon products from oil and gas wells to local and national markets. Cureton is currently invested in and operating a leading gas gathering and processing platform in the DJ basin.
- The Measurement Technician must have a mechanical aptitude and will gain a solid knowledge of the following: Conduct Chromatographic Gas Analyses, Metering Station Recording Equipment, Gas Testing, among others.
- Assists with repairing and/or replacing faulty instruments, safety equipment and controls, and maintains instruments and control equipment in a clean and workable condition.
- Audits meter stations for installation errors and primary element integrity to ensure contract compliance and consistency with industry and company standards.
- Fill out applicable work/hot work permits, lockout/tagout documentation, attend and participate in tailgate sessions with others involved in work site activities.
- Initiates and maintains potential new connect project files.
- Maintains instrument and control equipment data log sheets and computer-based database and preventative maintenance system.
- Maintains integrity of test results through systematic validation, periodic provings, maintenance and certification of test equipment.
- Makes routine and emergency calibrations and adjustments to correct abnormal operation of instruments and controllers and reports such conditions and corrective action to operators.
- Monitor and recognize dangerous and/or emergency conditions within the process and perform procedures necessary to remove the condition or shutdown the process/facility in order to protect personnel, community, environment and equipment.
- Performs new well deliverability and quality tests.
- Performs various gas quality tests. Provides chromatographic gas analyses for contract settlement by use of portable gas chromatograph.
- Prepares audit quality documentation of provings, analyses and measurement discrepancies.
- Proves and/or calibrates metering station recording equipment to within limits prescribed by the manufacturer.
- Provides new well test reports ad documentation relevant to economic evaluation.
- Recognize malfunctions in individual equipment and perform maintenance as necessary to correct problems.
- Utilize proper Lockout/Tag out operating and safety procedures.
- Work with coworkers in the response to emergencies requiring coordination, equipment or plant shutdown, and/or evacuation.
- Work on-call shifts in the evenings and overnights.
- Work opposite schedule of other measurement technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Two-year associate’s degree in instrumentation or equivalent training/experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience, Midstream, Gas Plant Operations.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Well-grounded, preferring to work in a collegial and team environment
- A self-starter.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems independently and exercise excellent judgment and common sense.
- Willing to assume additional responsibilities if needed and work daily in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
Cureton Midstream is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cureton does not discriminate on the basis of race/ color/ religion/ sex/ national origin/ veteran/ disability/ age/ sexual orientation/ gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.